“Sit for a while with Jesus” – Would you have an hour to give?
While it is true that you can pray to God anywhere and that He is always within you, it is especially powerful to adore Jesus in the Eucharist. Eucharistic Adoration is time spent quietly reflecting on life, on others, on thanksgiving and praying in the presence of Jesus.
• It helps to look beyond our own concerns and see the needs of others.
• We can express our praise and thanksgiving in the presence of the Eucharist, who gave His life so that we may live.
• At mass we receive the body of Christ, through Adoration we are in his midst.
• Be with him in silence, talk to him and pray to him.
• Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 3.00pm @ Aras Mhuire Oratory (Irish Street).
• St Patrick's Church every Monday & Friday evening before Mass @ 6.15pm to 7.15pm.
If you can’t commit to an hour, please call into the Oratory or Churches even for a few minutes, light a candle and spend some quiet time with Our Lord.